View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2007, 03:24 AM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default Re: The Bible :: Gay Debate

Originally Posted by ~sTrUcK~ View Post
This is a little off-topic, but this is about homosexuality, here goes:

This is what I have to say to everyone who thinks that homosexuals are bad people, or that being gay is a choice (pretty simple if you ask me):

Think about it. When someone tells you that they are gay, do they say "hi, my name is John and I woke up today and said 'wow, it'd be a great day to be gay.'" No, that person would tell you, 'hi, I'm John, and I am gay.'

Pretty simple perspective. Homophobes are not only a reason that so many GBLTQ people spend years in denial, but that so many people are afraid to accept who they are and be themselves. Grr.
This is what I tell people,

"Its not a choice. I didnt wake up one day and say, Hmmmm, which one do I want to go for, because I can go either way right? I could have sex with men or have sex with women.....hmmm, I guess i choose men, but meh, I can allways go back"

No, I just one day god, I'm gay! I was as shocked as any one else.

Thats why I don't see why they shouldnt have all the rights strights have.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote