View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2007, 07:56 PM  
Sage
Banned

Name: Sage
Default Re: Bourgeois and Proletariat

Alright. Enough of this. I'm bringing down the debate hammer.

Communism fails as an idea because it is based on the concept of equality, which, in itself, is false. Let's say there are two average men. One goes to university and becomes a rocket scientist, the other works at McDonalds. Financially, the rocket scientist is superior. He has worked harder and is more experienced than the man who works at McDonalds, therefor he is more deserving of a higher salary.

But, you believe they should be equal, so let's say they are. The rocket scientist has now been going to university for several years, and cannot maintain a job during that time, so he doesn't get paid. The man who works at McDonalds however, has gone through no long training session, and works during and after the time that the would-be scientist is in university. Therefor over time, the man who works at McDonalds has made more money.

But you may argue that the scientist in university can get a part time job elsewhere, and still be paid the same amount. That'd be equal, no? Now, what if everyone had done this? University and higher education are starting to look pretty pointless, in my opinion.

This is the simple fact: We are not all equal. People who work harder are rewarded more in life, why you find that hard to swallow is beyond me.

Let's analyze something you said earlier, shall we?

Quote:
No, I refuse to become wealthy off of the labor of others. The cloths on my back reek of blood. Starving children, bellies bloated, hands calloused, sew the shirt on my back, every rise of his hand seared with pain, the hunger in his stomach was aching, burning, tearing at his insides. He forgot how to taste, how to breath, he suffered and died. For what, a piece of shit, a tee shirt, a shoe, a fucking computer. This is macro capitalism, where this awful government supports its slave drivers, the capitalists, the regimes, the wal mart, the kmart, the target, the kroger, the mcdonalds, the burger king, the wendys, the jc pennys, the belk, the dollar store, the PG&E's and the Entergy's and all the smut that you hate, that owns us all. I will NOT be an oppressor, I will NOT feed the machine, I refuse. BREAK the machine i say, SLAUGHTER the machine, it has been cruel, and shallow, and hallow and a hallucination. I am a communist, I am a freedom fighter, I am anti America, anti western thought, the day of reckoning has come, and americas days of plenty are few, because the people will not forever be blind to the oppressor!
That's a big post. I'll go a sentence or two at a time. Let's begin.

Quote:
No, I refuse to become wealthy off of the labor of others.
Becoming wealthy off the labor of others is a manager's job, so would you rather be an employee your whole life?

Quote:
The cloths on my back reek of blood. Starving children, bellies bloated, hands calloused, sew the shirt on my back, every rise of his hand seared with pain, the hunger in his stomach was aching, burning, tearing at his insides.
If you are so against child labor, then why do you wear the shirt? Why not make your own shirts? But no, that would be greedy. As you said yourself, capitalism is greed, so you can't do that.

Quote:
He forgot how to taste, how to breath, he suffered and died. For what, a piece of shit, a tee shirt, a shoe, a fucking computer.
As I said previously, it's not hard to make your own things. You don't even know what things are made by child laborors, there is no tag on any shirt that says "MADE BY CHILDREN". Perhaps they were before, but machinery can make most of the things we buy every day.

Quote:
This is macro capitalism, where this awful government supports its slave drivers, the capitalists, the regimes, the wal mart, the kmart, the target, the kroger, the mcdonalds, the burger king, the wendys, the jc pennys, the belk, the dollar store, the PG&E's and the Entergy's and all the smut that you hate, that owns us all.
How can you compare slave drivers to grocery stores and fast food chains? I don't see the connection. I underline 'all the smut that you hate' because this implies that we all hate all those things you listed. When in reality you hate them and we don't have any problem with it all. And what's with this "owns us all" crap? Walmart doesnt own me, it doesnt control what I do. Buying groceries does not make me some corporation's bitch.

Quote:
I will NOT be an oppressor, I will NOT feed the machine, I refuse
If you don't want to be an oppressor, stop buying things. If you do not want to feed the machine, stop buying things.

Quote:
I refuse. BREAK the machine i say, SLAUGHTER the machine, it has been cruel, and shallow, and hallow and a hallucination.
The so-called "machine" is called economy, get used to it.

Quote:
I am a communist, I am a freedom fighter, I am anti America, anti western thought, the day of reckoning has come, and americas days of plenty are few, because the people will not forever be blind to the oppressor!
Now you're just rambling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us take a look at another of your posts, shall we?

Quote:
Your posts arent very valid arguments. They are more snide remarks with little to no factual bearing. You say only a third world economy? But you skew the reality. Communism is the next leap forward by society. Its a fact, *asking me or many sociologists* Capitalism can only hold off for so long. Are you rich my friend? Middle class? Privileged? No worries? I work, 8 to 12 hours a day, labor, I serve no purpose have no creativity, I'm an alienated robot, doing as I'm told by some bourgeois pig! Its difficult. Theres hardly money to eat, to pay the bills. I see no future for me in a capitalist country. Why not try and better myself. If all the world shared the world, then nobody would be poor or rich.

The bum down the street would still be a bum on the street. He represents a counter culture, and would change little from a capitalist to a communist country.

capitalism is greed
communism is equality

what are you?
Quote:
Your posts arent very valid arguments. They are more snide remarks with little to no factual bearing.
You're one to talk, freedom fighter. : P

Quote:
Communism is the next leap forward by society. Its a fact, *asking me or many sociologists*
Based on my points mentioned at the start of this post, I disagree. Communism discourages innovation and higher education by paying everyone equality.

Quote:
Capitalism can only hold off for so long.
Give me examples of capitalist countries that have not lasted very long.

Quote:
Are you rich my friend? Middle class? Privileged? No worries?
For someone against class discrimination, you sound pretty bitter.

Quote:
I work, 8 to 12 hours a day, labor, I serve no purpose have no creativity, I'm an alienated robot, doing as I'm told by some bourgeois pig! Its difficult. Theres hardly money to eat, to pay the bills.
Somebody should've done better in school. ; )

Quote:
Why not try and better myself.
That's a very futile act in a world where everyone is paid equally regardless of education.

Quote:
If all the world shared the world, then nobody would be poor or rich.
Valid enough point, I'll give you that, but the entire world doesn't want to share, and going by your communist beliefs, you can't force them to.

Quote:
capitalism is greed
communism is equality

what are you?
I choose greed, because it isn't futile.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote