Thread: Help?
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:21 PM  
Reggy

Default Help?

Ok, so I'm new here, meaning this is my first post. I wanted to talk to people who won't wind up knowing or telling the people in my life and I figured this might be the place to do it.

I'm not sure whether this goes in relationships or grief depresion etc, so sticky it if it's in the wrong place.

Anyway, i just broke up with my girlfriend, or rather I was dumped. We had been going out for about 6 and a half months. All of a sudden today she told me she needed to talk to me, and basically said that she wanted to take a break, and i shouldn't try and contact her for 2 weeks. So basically we started talking and would up saying we should just end it now. Her reason for the break thing was that she had to figure out what she was doing for school next year and couldnt be in a commitment. After talking to her I realized that she had pretty much fallen out of love with me and had just not let it on until now.

I was in love with her, and she was with me until the past few weeks. Anyway I was considering suicide and i figured this might be the place to talk about it.
It's not that my life is horrible or anything without her, it's just that I was so incredibly happy with her, it doesn't really seem worth it after losing that happiness. Basically I'm saying whats the point of riding the wave down after being at the peak.

"They misunderestimated me"
Reggy is offline   Reply With Quote