Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:32 AM  
littlechief
Junior Member+

Name: David
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? I'm a Democratic
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Fairly liberal but not far left
3 Are you pro choice? Totally
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? To other political positions? Not really.
5 Are you opposed to change? Not change in the direction of my positions! lol
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Well, now it's essentially over...
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? 90-95% yes
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, but it's not Obama's fault.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Be more specific
10 Are you tolerant? Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? The phrase "believe in Christ" is totally dumb. Do I believe Jesus was the Messiah? No.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Um, no, many of my close friends are Christians.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Um, based on what? There is no basis at all.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Probably a federal constitutional republic, like the U.S., but I am not adverse to parliamentary systems.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Of course.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? It'll never happen again.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes, and anyone who doesn't is a bigot.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would could chuck all the would he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
20 Who is your Representative? Prefer not to give away location that close.
21 Who is your Senator? Prefer not to give state
22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 18
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
littlechief is offline   Reply With Quote