View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2007, 11:21 AM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Am I Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonMyChemiclRomance View Post
Nope I had one crush on a girl but that was a 1st attraction and that apparently does not count because its the 1st time it has happened to u. Emotionaly, well i have this anoting problem were i always have to try and impress guys i dont know how to explain but i care alot more what they think than the opposite sex but i dont see myself settling down with a guy but as for girls they just dont interest me sexualy in ANY way.
maybe you're just physically attracted to men but not emotionally, which many psychiatrists and scientists say is not gay, but rather very normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkoi View Post
Personally, I wouldn't know. However, I feel it is up to you to decide. I think it might be a phase.
And maybe this "strife for male attention" has to do with wanting to be accepted by your peers? I'm only giving a guess at this. At your age, many boys and girls want this for either gender.
I don't think you will know until it happens, and at the same time ofcourse don't go forcing yourself to "want girls" if you are afraid of being gay, or "want guys" if you really are convinced you are gay. Just allow time to let it fall into place.

Good luck!!
I couldn't agree more...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote