View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2007, 10:39 AM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by southport-soldier View Post
look, masturbation is cant be a sin because it only contains one person, it is not a sexual act between two people and so there is nothing wrong with it! you should not feel ashamed of masturbating ever, everyone does it, including girls, althoguh they wont always admit to it. if you dont feel comfortable with doing something like this then you shouldnt do it but otherwise it is completely natural!
hope i help
While you bring up a good point, according to Christianity, it is a sin. It is a sin because it involves feelings of lust towards another person. The Bible states, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" ( Matthew 5:28 ). But remember that God forgives us for all of our sins and praying for forgiveness is the easiest thing in the world! Like southport said, if it makes you feel uncomfortable then you should not do it...but just follow your heart and soul and try not to think about how everything you do can be a sin because that is NOT the way God wanted us to live our lives.

God Bless

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote