Old June 24th, 2007, 03:26 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Bourgeois and Proletariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
The biggest flaw with Communism is that it's not true to human nature. Becuase of this it can never work.
It is the essense of human nature. It is what denines us. The history of civilization is the result of class struggles. Its the center of sociological perpective. When you look at the past you see that you are where you are today becasue of what your father did. and what his father did and so on. You are the product of the last generations doing. And so, now you are faced with a society that is the showdow of humanity. Its up to us to unite against our opressor, those that enslave the people of all races, sexes, religions. Those that own the factories, the farms, the markets, the busines. The landlord the manager. You have nothing but your labor to sell, and at what cost, the horried, fear, revered fact tht you life will be nothing but a quest for money.

I want something better. I opt for communism.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote