View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:49 PM  
Pioneer92
Banned

Default Bodies of a naked couple found in middle of street...

...with their clothes still on the rooftop of a nearby building

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS/AP) - Mourning friends, classmates and co-workers are remembering the two young people who died after falling 50 feet off a downtown Columbia building.

Shortly after 5am Wednesday, authorities say a taxi driver found the two nude bodies on Laurel Street between Gadsden and Assembly streets.

Brent Tyler and Chelsea Tumbleston, both 21-years-old, were the victims, their clothing on the roof four stories above. Authorities have not said what they were doing or why they were on the sloped roof, which is pyramid-shaped metal, and likely was slick on a damp morning.

The two were alive when found but were pronounced dead after being taken to Palmetto Health Richland Hospital. The coroner's office says the cause of death is multiple trauma.

An eyewitness account was given to police by a homeless couple sleeping in the garage that night.

McCants says the preliminary investigation appears to show the couple died accidentally. She says there were no indications of foul play.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6683978

edit: i apologize if this is inappropriate, a friend sent it to me and i thought it was kinda silly

Last edited by Pioneer92; June 23rd, 2007 at 11:55 PM.