View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:35 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Scene: Last name Hitler

Such idealists...I wouldn't change it. Or perhaps I would, but not because of the drama of having the name, or the judgment's thrown at me or anything of that matter. No, society is society, and is hardly worth saving, though I try every day of my life. but i suppose my virtue is realizably envious, I don't wish to save mankind, only myself. I do not think, “how can i help society”, I work with people, fat, lazy, horrid, open sores, demanding, stingy, greedy, rude, snide and homely people, and they could just as well as die for all the care they will receive from me.

but, no, they would judge, yes, but what is there opinion. They care about money sex and pleasure, at the expense of somebody else's labor.

Keep the name I say, its a symbol, and legacy, however dreary and cruel. Here we see just one sneak peak of a nationalist, right wing fascist, capitalist idealistic fool. Theres more to see then him though.

see also:

Stalin
Mao Ze Dong
George Bush
Ronald Reagen

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote