View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:06 PM  
penirisheug

Default Some Serious Help Needed

Hello. My name is Victor. I just recently graduated from highschool last week. Being my age, I've obviously been around the block when it comes to sex. So going back to the graduation, a few of my buddies and some of my chick friends took a trip down to the shore. I got with this one chick Melanie. The next night I really got wasted and so did we and once again we hooked up right on the beach except this time we had sex. Now there's a problem. Since I was trashed so much the last thing that occured to me was condoms. So I did this chick without a damn condom, and she calls me a week later letting me know she's pregnant. I'll keep this post clean since a lot of younger kids visit, but I did indeed shout a bunch of expletives at her including calling her a dirty garden tool. Last weekend was my birthday party and once again we went down the shore. Again, I got with this one chick, not on the beach, back at the hotel and once again I screwed up and I get a call from her saying she's pregnant. So I'm in a predicament. I got these two chicks pregnant and I don't know what to do. My parents don't know. Should I just pay these hos off or what? Tell them to get a damn abortion, or just tbag them untli they unwillingly submit into my extreme sexual prowess(the latter is just a joke, as much as those chicks might screw with my life, I would never consider such things). I'm a student that has a full scholarship to Princeton University and I fear that if they get word of what happened and I get convicted of a crime such as statutory rape(very possible considering I'm almost 20 and the chicks I did were both 15), I'll get kicked out before even entering, and I'll have to go to some community college. I figured since you guys seem to offer great advice to the young ones, maybe you could help out an older fellar like myself.