View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:01 PM  
Junior Member+
Crystal-Clear's Forum Picture
Default Re: idk what to do anymore

Hey listen, if you want someone talk don't hesitate to come and talk to me (I'll go enable e-mail in a minute so feel free to use it okay?)

Now first things first, you keep referring to being ashamed of something, you haven't stated what that is, and I don't wanna prise details that you don't want to say, so all I'll say on that, is you need to come to terms with the issue, and put it behind you okay? We all have things that we're ashamed of, thats why we put them to the back of our minds.

Secondly whats been happening with your music? Do you think your not good enough, or are you not getting the grades? A bit more explanation on that would be helpful.

Also you say about how you have no huge strong bonds with people, try building some, it'll take time, but eventually you can bring yourself closer to people.
With the job just stick at it, it brings in money huh? And I'm sure if you work hard you'll get moved up a bit or something yeah?

With the subject of God, I take it your religous, so I will quote something from a bible I got for my birthday (I'm partially religous if that counts as anything)
The small section is called 'Peacemakers at play' and the general steps to become a peacemaker of God are the following -
1. Thank God for the problem
2. Find out what caused it
3. Ask the Lord what He wants you to learn from this problem.

So I hope this was of some help, all the best.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard
Crystal-Clear is offline   Reply With Quote