View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #20
NightmareSora

Default Re: Do you have OCD? Answers from another obsessive-compulsive

I kinda have a obsession with the numbers 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 25.
and i also have to wash my hands after i take my shoes on, because the shoes are "Not clean/Dirty", and when i sit in a bus, i may only blink when a car passes, and things have to be symetrichal, like if i scratch my left knee i also have to scratch the right knee, things like that. and in school, if my (or someone else) pencil case doesnt like, lay parallel with the edge of the table/disk, i cant concentrate on anything. and when someones hair fall down in their eyes, and they dont care... uff, thats terribble, i can feel the hair fall in my eyes and its itching like hell. and so many other things that i cant remember them all. In the morning everything i do has to be done in a special way or order, that takes looooong time, so im a half hour late in school everyday... on the bad days a hour... one the good days "only" a quarter. and i cant just get up a half hour earlier, cuz then the thoughts get worse, and i still get out a half hour later than i should. its like the thoughts just adjust, so i come a half hour late everyday.
...hmph, I seem like an attention-whore who wants everybody to feel sorry for me.

there probably was a lot of spelling mistakes, hope you could read it anyway.
NightmareSora is offline   Reply With Quote