View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM  
bubbles

Default Hey I am 15 and I have a very personal issue that i need help with! Please help me!

ok, i know that im not wierd but i do need to know if any of you have felt this way or something similar and if its normal...about a month ago my friend told me that her dad tried to molest her. ever since then i have been thinking omg what if my dad was like that it wouldbe horrible. i know for a fact my dad is a great guy and i have never felt safer or more comfortable with any guy. I am close to my dad but i began getting these stupid thoughts in my mind like "are these shorts too short to wear in front of him?" stuff that didnt make sense to me because i totally dont think my dad as being a wierdo and he has been nothing but great to me. I started to feel really bad and wierd that i got these stupid thoughts but i couldn't help it. i have been feeling wierd about it and bad ever since because i know the good person my dad is. r these just hormones going crazy or was it that and the scariness of the story my friend told me? help bcuz im driving myself nuts!

thnx
xoxoxo bubbles