View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM  
PoisonousLove

Default Just an introduction...

Hey there...

I found this site just browsing one night, so i decided I might as well seek some advice/help, even though half of you probably dont know what you're talking about, since most of the people are young and naive...

I will not disclose my real name. I am "Jack." I have been cutting for 4 years, I am 16 years old. It began as an act of depression, and became an addiction.
I also have several drug abuse problems. I constantly smoke marijuana, eat mushrooms, ecstacy, acid, snort cocaine, and smoke crack.

I have insomnia, a chemical imbalance, and am schizophrenic. I also have a chemical imbalance, slightly related to bi-polar. I also have "black-moments" in my life. This is not a known-condition, according to the local doctors and phsyciatrists. I constantly have black-outs, where I do not remember a thing. During these periods, under survielance, it was recorded that I harm myself in any which way possible. I have woken up with several knives in my legs, and I have the scars to prove it. Slit wrists, bruised head, arms, chest. Several pill bottles surrounding, etc. I dont know why.

My life has been full of this. I was introduced to drugs at around 6 years old by my parents, who are very abusive. I am also addicted to cigarettes...

Basically, this sounds like a plea for attention. No, it's not. This is just a glance at my life, an introduction and a view to those who decide to help.

What caused all this? Something simple. A girl and a best friend. A girl. And a best friend. The girl I loved. It wasn't infatuation, I can assure you that. It was love. Then, my best friend, the only person whom I ever trusted with anything, took her. Best friend my fucking ass. The first cut was on that night, influenced by alcohol....wow. It started so simply and ended so quickly.

Last edited by PoisonousLove; June 19th, 2007 at 03:46 PM.
PoisonousLove is offline   Reply With Quote