View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2007, 08:53 AM  
Evrythng_im_not's Forum Picture
Default On this page I write my last confession

I have lived with this depression for too long and I'm sick and tired of it. For three years I have cut and burned and done everything I could to cause my self pain only for the release of everything. Every little thing pushes me so far to the edge. Last november I tried to kill myself and I almost succeded. Then once again in December... and if I'm not mistaken February.

Last night I cried myself to sleep because the pain just got too much. I'm trying not to cut anymore but I can't seem to stop. It's all I've really got anymore. No one can save me. I'm on my way to an end and I wish I could stop it... but I also welcome it. I love her so much. I love them both so much. It's starting to put so much on my heart and head that I don't know what to do. She tells me not to do it. They both do... but they both caused it.

I wish I wasn't feeling like this. I know where all the razors are in my house. I have a bottle of codeine. There are tons of sleeping pills in my house. What's stopping me? I want this... Don't I?

I do.

NOTE: A reply is not nessecary.

Now that we're done, I'm so sorry
Why did I lie, I'm so sorry
I know I hurt you
I know I hurt you
Evrythng_im_not is offline   Reply With Quote