Thread: How OCD am I?
View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:43 AM   #1
davedent

Default How OCD am I?

So I am not diagnosed with OCD, but I am planning on getting screened soon, because I think that I have it, but wanted another opinion. Here are just a few examples:

I have this thing with my fingers where if one of my fingers, let's say my thumb accidentally touches an eraser, then i will have to touch the eraser with all of my other fingers. After that, I'd would have to start with my pointer finger and touch the eraser with all of my fingers in order, and then do it again starting with my middle finger and so on.

Also, when I listen to the radio, I have to have the volume at either 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22 (only sometimes though), 25, 27, 28, 30, 32. I can't listen or drive until it is at one of those places.

When listening to my ipod, there are only certain spots I put the volume thing at.

I have to have even amounts of food in my mouth. For Instance, one sweetart in the left side of my mouth and one in the right. If I have an odd number, then I make it even by breaking one up into 2 pieces.

These are just some examples and was wondering if this sounds like anyone diagnosed with OCD.
Thanks