View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2007, 01:33 AM  
FreshWill
Unregistered

Default I need some help please!

I have a confession to make

My sister Kelly's 16, Yesterday my sister left for a friend's house and my parents were at work. I was walking past my sister's room and I noticed she left a pair of her panties on the floor by the door. It was a cute little thong, like the tiny ones, and it was just lying there, like she didn't care. I guess she changed before she left. I don't know why but I just kind of wanted to have a look. I've never kissed any girls, and, well, you know. So I picked them up and I was really nervous, like checking the window all the time in case anyone came back. Well, after a while, my libido just got the best of me, and thinking about this little piece of cloth up her ass and everything... I ended up sniffering her panties, and jacking off with them over my face. The smell and everything just got me so hard, I came like really hard, streams over her carpet and everything. Then I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.