Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:52 PM  
Alexis goes Rawr
Alexis goes Rawr's Forum Picture
Name: Alexis
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Independent/democratic
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Independent Liberal
3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but i dont like abortion unless nesscary, i prefer adoption
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? I support the troops, the people, but not what they are doing or the people who are telling them what to do
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Not particularly, but I don't dislike it either, im just glad we got rid of bush really
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, not at all
9 Do you support the War on Terror? In many cases no, the idea of it yes, whats actually going on, not so much
10 Are you tolerant? Very
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Nope
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No, but i dont want him re-elected
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Republic
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, inexperienced forced soldiers wont be much help
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope never
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? But woodchucks cant chuck wood so.....irrelevant
20 Who is your Representative? Vitali
21 Who is your Senator? Leach
22 Are you male or female? Female
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? Fifteen
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper middle class
26 What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Alexis goes Rawr is offline   Reply With Quote