Thread: Hackers
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:15 AM  
JackDaniels

Default Re: Hackers

lol in answer to your question.....yes i have hacked my school....

started doing it over a year ago and I'm still at it now, i've even written a couple of tutorials on the internet helped people do the same.

consider this...

my school network is VERY secure....the students have almost NO access to anything except their my documents folder (which of course is stored on the server) and all students use a roaming profile called 'student' which means that they cannot edit the profile and that it defaults once they log off (nothing is ever saved), students have no permissions over local computers and are restricted and hidden from basically all drives except for H: drive (the network drive to my documents)....

right well... one of the admins at the school (the head admin now) was a bit worried about network security and what students could and couldnt access...and he asked me to have a look and see whats possible from a student account.....

well..with no access at all i managed to get the local admin password (boot from floppy disk and use a dosrar program to rar the sam and system files), that gave me instant local admin (after about 5mins wen a good password cracker on the merged password files (Proactive Password Auditor), from there, log in as local admin and run a registry hack that dumps the last 10 users that logged onto the computer or something, this dumped a network admin account

use PPA to run hack against the network server using the network admin credentials and it returned a list of every username/password in the school (includin head teacher which is always fun lol)

i have been working with the ICT department since helped them to secure the network (although it is NOT fully secure as of yet...this is due to the exploits i used being caused by windows being sh*t lol)

i now have a network admin account (done it myself, but had permission from network admin) and have assisted many students/teachers with problems (i'm well known for my hacking in school)

from this i have even comprimised the 'admin' network containing all staff and student details as well as grades/addresses/medial records, i've also accessed the digitial register service as admin, meaning i can mark myself in for lessons even if im not there!

and now have got the security cameras under my control

o ye, also hacked a Mac OS X server as root in the process