View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2007, 03:21 AM  
SweetyPieGeri

SweetyPieGeri's Forum Picture

Default First Day At The Therapist!

Yes i have had my first day at the therapist. The man is really nice and funny. We were talking about my diet and what foods i eat on a daily basis.

But something shocked me, he asked my mum if any Epilepsy ran through the family. I knew Epilepsy did not run through the family, but it still got me worried. Then something else, this shocked me even more.

He told my mum that i may have another disorder with me. Something to do with my consertration. I had a look on here and found ADD. I think that is a disorder that makes you loose consertraition. I have posted on the ADD forum anyway.

Ah also Kevin(My Therapist) taught me a tecnique to use to take my mind off of food and doing my rituals. It's called 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. This is how to do it.

First think of 5 things you can see, 5 things you can hear and 5 things you can feel. Then go down to 4 things, then 3 things and so on.

Also here is something that confused me, my OCD controls my eating so my GP says before we sort out the eating, we need to sort out the OCD. But my therapist says, We need to sort out the eating first. I'm stuck in the middle Lol!
Attached Images
File Type: gif i17936324_99118_2.gif (8.7 KB, 17 views)
SweetyPieGeri is offline   Reply With Quote