Old January 20th, 2012, 04:55 PM  
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiny View Post
The scripture never says that you should hate atheists. Never.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalm 14:1

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Romans 1:21

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Peter 4:17-18

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. Thessalonians 4:14

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Hebrews 3:12

Then you have to think about how God pretty much killed people of different religions and of Christianity too. Of course God hates atheists.

Quote:
And just as it is hard to respect someone that "hates you because their god says so" (as you have put it), it is just as hard to respect someone who calls you delusional, retarded, stupid and oh-fuck-religious-people who believe in God
Saying that is what I call retarded. Yes, religious people are delusional, but my theory which is not a backed up one an sucks, is that all people believe in things that are complete and utter bullshit. We all have lied to ourselves on several occasions. That's why I don't like I used to bash Christians as stupid and retarded, unless they say something overly overly dumb.

I'm delusional too, even though I'm an atheist. I'm probably just as crazy as you guys, but I'm aware of it all. Now religious people could suck a lie even if God told them to eat a feces sandwich (which he does).

No, I won't respect you for your religious beliefs and I won't respect your beliefs. Why? Because those are the same beliefs that have caused absolute madness, war, and personal things in my life.

BUT I can respect you as a person; your personality and traits, just like I can for everyone else.

This is a debate thread where people WILL pull out the proof they have. The only people who will do so is (1) Atheists (2) Overly skeptical Christians we've seen before. No other proof I've seen on this thread has been posted.

Quote:
who point at you because they hear of priests that have abused people, as if it is your fault.
Lol I never see that happening to Catholics. The Priests get pointed at, not the people. What are you talking about? It's not the typical church-goers who are fucking the children (Maybe at home), it's some of the Priests.

Quote:
Just as atheists know
Pet peeve of mine is when one person speaks for every person. You're speaking for all atheists there.

Quote:
that religion will next to never die out completely
There's some whom believe it and I don't. My opinion is I could see a gigantic majority in a long time becoming atheists, of course there would still be believers, no matter how small the numbers. Some Atheists believe that people are really smart and CAN realize bullshit and eventually will or haven't been convinced yet.

Quote:
So all
All = everyone, don't use that word!

Quote:
atheists are angels that preach 'equality' but all Christians are bad and oppressive. Unreasonable or what?
Every fucking human being is bad and oppressive. They're also good and open minded. I do believe every human being has the ability to become a president, movie star, big ass musician, then of course a serial rapist, mass murderer, corrupt politician. Something tells me with the certain type and force of motivation, emotions can be caused to put someone in a certain direction towards where they choose to go; whether the Christian seeing the Truth about the Bible and becoming an atheist, a scared gay atheist fourteen year old converting back because he doesn't want to burn for eternity, a wife finds out her husband cheats on him and she (as good as person she might of been) snaps and kills, et al. Every human that's not mentally challenged when born is born the same and can have the same opportunities and emotions, even if they're past is as smelly as the shit dried sun may be.

deadpie is offline   Reply With Quote