View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:03 AM  
Kilometers

Kilometers's Forum Picture

Name: Miles
Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

I guess it happened 2 years ago when i was at Boy Scout camp and it was 108 degrees out and everyone was going around with no shirts on. I noticed that one of my friends, that i have known since preschool, was very sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off him. So one of those nights we are going to the shower and he strips right in front of me. I nearly feinted. We took our showers, I was nude too because he was. I couldn't tell if he liked me in a way other than as a friend. I wanted to ask him but the week was over. He went to his school and I went to mine. It was torture every monday night i would see him at our meetings knowing what he actually looked like. I never approached him about my feelings until it was summer time again. I decided once we were at camp I would tell him. There was no real private time to tell him because Boy Scouts don't allow gays. So that night when we were taking a shower I was about to tell him when he comes over and kisses me. He said he always had feelings for me but didn't understand them until last year. He said that the whole school year had been torture for him because he never saw me. That night we left camp quietly and explored each other. That year has probably been the best in my life up to now.
Kilometers is offline   Reply With Quote