View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2007, 11:52 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: June 6, 2007
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male
Default Re: my dad hurts me.

Don't. Don't try to kill him, you'll end up worse, and you'll suffer much more. Don't harm yourself either, it's not your fault... If that letter doesn't work, go directly to a public hospital, As far as i know, if abuse is seen on any person, they *must* call social services, which will take care of it. If you can't do that an idea would be to call 911 on a cell phone when you suspect something is going to happen so the the police can get him 'on the act'.

edit: oh god i sucked, didn't see the post date for some reason :p newbie me :p

Last edited by Ddeswz; June 7th, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Ddeswz is offline