View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM  
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Default Re: Am I a Loser in Dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjane View Post
but between an attractive guy with a nice personality and a not very attractive guy with a nice personality, guess which one im more likely to see more as a friend?
It should be that the one you get on better with as a friend is the one you are friends with. While the one you get on better with regarding potential in the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship department is the one you go out with. Not that you get on well with both and go for the better looking one purely because they are better looking.

Quote:
are you telling me that you dont look at people you haven't gotten to know?
Yes I am telling you that. I find that attraction comes, and is strongest, after I have got to know someone well.

Quote:
people care about appearace. you can't tell me that the general population doesnt.
I am not denying that people dont care about appearence. Just you are saying that girls should choose boyfriends/husbands according to appearence which is wrong and shallow. I am sorry, but you are coming across as extremely shallow.

Quote:
how would you know how my daily life is?
Well, when you are saying that people should go by personality but that that isn't how the world works and saying that you would choose a better looking guy over a not so good looking guy it hardly sounds as if it is something you put in to practise.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote