View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2007, 07:02 AM  
Tears & Smiles
Sapphire's Forum Picture
Default Re: Am I a Loser in Dating?

Originally Posted by mynameisjane View Post
my list wasn't centered on looks. that was one line. and no one should neglect their hygiene because its not healthy.
and its human nature to judge people by looks. you can tell me that personality comes first and you can tell everybody that personality comes first and you can tell yourself that too but its not so. and i cant stand it when a guy tells me that because most guys are more shallow than most girls. all a guy needs to have people be attracted to him is pretty much what i said. but if a girl wants guys to notice her, she needs to have a pretty face and big breasts. and theres so much more preassure to stay in shape. but its human nature.
your criticism makes me mad.
You are generalising WAY too much and coming across as quite shallow.
I agree that personal hygiene is important to an extent, but not as much as you have been stressing.
I, for one, can say that personality is the biggest thing I pay attention to when getting a boyfriend or girlfriend. If I get on really well with them then that is what counts. Not their hair or their eyes or their arse or their legs and so on. Their personality is what makes them who they are, not their appearence.

Reading is actually a good thing, not a bad thing. The more you read, the more you have to talk about. Newspapers are particularly good resources for conversation topics. Discussions as to favourite genres and authors are good too in the way that you build a rapport with someone and get to know things about them.

Anyway, back to the original poster. Htfgeek, when you develop feelings for a girl, what do you do? As in how do you behave towards them?
Being attentive and talkative are great ways of getting noticed by girls.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote