View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2007, 05:07 PM  
xCaliiGurlx's Forum Picture
Unhappy I don't know what to do!

Please help me.
I'm 14, and well I have a boyfriend who is basically great to me.
But, yesterday, everything changed.
We were at this pool party at my one of my friend's house and I was talking to one of my friends, and then he comes over to me and says he needs to talk to me. I say okay, and I leave. We go inside the house to where the dining room was, and then he starts to kiss me...everywhere! I thought nothing would go as far as that, so I let him. But, then he started to take my bikini off, I backed away the first time, but then he said "you don't trust me, babe?" I felt forced to go back by him. We had sex that night without protection, I trusted him, but now, I'm scared that I'm pregnant. I want to tell my older sister about this, but I'm too scared to tell her. I don't know what to do. Today, my boyfriend came over my house... he tried to touch me again, but I didn't let him. He got angry at me and started to say things that weren't true. I couldn't do anything but cry, that was our first fight in our 8 month relationship. I'm scared that our relationship is going downhill from the moment we had sex. Please help me, what should I do?