View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:07 AM  
Efflorescence
Member++

Efflorescence's Forum Picture

Name: D-
Default Re: Religion

It all boils down to one thing, ok?

Atheists don't believe in God because he can't be proved. Then they might say if you believe in God, why don't you believe in Santa and in unicorns?

Well, no mate. There's a little difference. You see, if unicorns did exist we would be able to prove them. Because they have substance, they are not higher than us and they are not abstract.
So if we don't have proof of them, we dismiss their existence.

God is a little bit different. He's abstract and higher than us. How can the instruments of a human being measure something higher than them? He's not a fuckin earthquake or a fuckin animal. He's above us for Christ's sake. The guy is supposed to be everywhere and HE's also omni-fuckin-potent.

So how, I ask again, HOW can you have proof of a being like that? Tell me how and if one can measure GOD??
If we would be able to measure God, then we would also be able to control Him, and then he would lose His purpose and meaning because he would be on the same level as us which HE's not and he can never be.

Note: (And you can neg rep my ass cause now, I'm fuckin mad and I don't care what happens)

Edit: Not mad at atheists, just mad man.

Last edited by Efflorescence; January 3rd, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
Efflorescence is offline   Reply With Quote