View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:28 PM  
Chatman
Junior Member+
 
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Location: england
Gender: Male
Default Re: What wuld you do if people knew you mastrubate?

my mum definitely knows, but i don't ever bring it up- its none of her business, if a few close friends have asked me, i have admitted to it, but i don't see why anyone should see you any differently, as i have often read :-
"90% of males masturbate, the other 10% lie about it "
Chatman is offline