View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2011, 12:52 AM  
Legendary Member
Giles's Forum Picture
Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Originally Posted by nenation2012 View Post
ok im a thirteen years old and i have body hair in most places execpt chest and belly .i have a deep voice . im taller then most people in my family roughly 5'3 but i dont think my penis is normal size any idea suggestions ect
its about 5 and a half inces but my girth doesnt seem to be normal or equal to the length at least i think so
length 5and a half inches
girth about five inches if i measured correctly
im not to woorried i just want to know

There's nothing that you mentioned in that post that is abnormal in any way. From what you described it seems that you're a bit of an early bloomer but that's nothing to be worried about, a lot of people would be happy with that. Your penis size and girth are both about average for fully developed adults so that's nothing to be worried about.

Originally Posted by Ninjanoodle14 View Post
I'm un cut and it is sometimes a nuisance because the skin and the end of my dick is sensitive but what can u do? I am just living with it. It's all I can do.
Having sensitive skin on your penis is a fantastic thing when you have sex, something which a lot of circumcised people miss out on to varying degrees. If it really irritates you though, you can get circumcised later in life. Don't make the decision lightly however.

Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote