Old December 28th, 2011, 12:52 AM  
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenation2012 View Post
ok im a thirteen years old and i have body hair in most places execpt chest and belly .i have a deep voice . im taller then most people in my family roughly 5'3 but i dont think my penis is normal size any idea suggestions ect
its about 5 and a half inces but my girth doesnt seem to be normal or equal to the length at least i think so
length 5and a half inches
girth about five inches if i measured correctly
im not to woorried i just want to know

Thanks
There's nothing that you mentioned in that post that is abnormal in any way. From what you described it seems that you're a bit of an early bloomer but that's nothing to be worried about, a lot of people would be happy with that. Your penis size and girth are both about average for fully developed adults so that's nothing to be worried about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjanoodle14 View Post
I'm un cut and it is sometimes a nuisance because the skin and the end of my dick is sensitive but what can u do? I am just living with it. It's all I can do.
Having sensitive skin on your penis is a fantastic thing when you have sex, something which a lot of circumcised people miss out on to varying degrees. If it really irritates you though, you can get circumcised later in life. Don't make the decision lightly however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote