View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM  
Default Re: people who are different for the sake of being different

yeah, i hate emo and goth kids too.

everything about them just makes me want to kick them in the nuts and mess up their hair.

Jane, i agree with you, about how these kind of people are just ridiculous. Most of these kids just act "emo" and "goth" or w/e to make other friends, because they previously had none.

there are true "emo" kids, and true "goth" kids, as in kids who have had so much hardship that they dont trust anything anymore and so the reject reality and substitute their own. even "preps" and "ghetto bitchezz" have had this happen too.

for instance, i knew a girl who was very good looking, and she dressed very casually. in 8th grade, she got a little more sided towards the "emo" crowd with music and dress style. now, at 9th grade, she's absolutely fucking ridiculous and i just want to punch her in the face. she has dull black hair, and she "emo's" the hell out of it with extensions and spurts of tiny color amounts here and there. she's also obsessed with Hello Kitty (the "emo" way to be obsessed with it), she wears way too much make up, and she photoshops her myspace pictures to make herself look even more "hardcore" and "scene". i hate that girl now too because of her appearance, and her views, which are basically the opposite on everything in comparison to myself.

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote