Thread: Early Shaving?
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2007, 06:28 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Early Shaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmh71592
Well, I'm gonna be 15 in July, and I started getting straight pubic hair in probably september, or something, and now, it's gotten thicker, and darker, but not curlier. If I were to shave now, would it take as long as it did to grow back? Or would it grow quicker, because I hear once you shave, it grows back quicker.
Alot say that shaving it makes it itch like hell. I'd suggest not shaving it at all!

Quote:
haven't ejaculated ever, but everytime i masturbate, i feel as if I'm going to, then a little burst of pee comes out.
You may want to ask a doctor about this. Are you masturbating regularly or using a different technique? You may also want to use the bathroom before you jack.

Quote:
I am about 5'7, and 120 pounds, I have a 6 pack, and pecks, but can only bench about 115-120. Is this because my arms haven't fully gotten into puberty, making it harder to gain muscle?
Is that a max? It could be that you haven't gotten into puberty enough to gain muscle easily, but you should also make sure your triceps are strong too. You use your triceps a lot while benching. You may also want to work out more often (if you aren't)

Quote:
Please help. Being in 9th grade, and not having a developed voice is brutal >_>
Don't worry man, I'm going into 9th grade and my voice isn't all that diff. I'm a little bit behind people even though I started puberty at age 11. The best thing to do is like me - either make it so it sounds lower, or just talk like you usually would and laugh when they talk about your voice and say "I know". If you feel comfortable with your voice, people will notice it less.

Puberty takes it's sweet, crappy, prolonged time...just have fun with the changes and learn new things along the way to pass the time. But don't let time go by too fast