View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2007, 09:08 PM  
New Member
Join Date: May 28, 2007
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: my dad hurts me.

Go to your friends pearents, show them what he does. (friends moms are really good about this) . Go to a hospital, they will examen you. There are ways. Also get in touch with Social Servies. They WON'T turn you down. their there to beilve and help you.
helpingman is offline