Old December 15th, 2011, 11:46 AM  
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trioxis View Post
It takes me somewhere between 25 and 30 mins of masturbation before i cum, but i still release lots of it and i'll have 2 or 3 more small ejaculations after before all my cum is out. but my penis head is still very sensitive. im 13, is this normal? or do i just produce more cum but i need more time for it to build up before i cum? please help.
Nothing you described seemed abnormal at all. There's nothing to be worried about, if you feel that there's something different about you compared to other people similar to you and your age then give it time and you'll level out with most people, but from what you said alone you seem normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatReporterKid View Post
when i pull my foreskin back it always roles back up after a few secnds... what shoul i do?
If it's rolling back because it's too tight to be retracted then you can try to gradually stretch it when you're in the shower until it's not too tight anymore. However if it's just rolling back because it simply doesn't stay retracted, maybe there's just no tension, then I can't think of anything you can do and it probably isn't a concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house

Last edited by Giles; December 15th, 2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added second quote/answer.
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote