View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2007, 06:27 AM  
Hyper
VT Lover

Default Re: Tall for my Stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
okay, i started puberty at 14, and i was about 5'6" when i started.

i was wondering, considering that many kids start at 12, and they are like 5'2", am i "tall" for my stage?

im 15 now, and 5'7". i can cum, but its the undeveloped cum and i started ejaculating tiny amounts like 3 months ago (i turned 15 2 months ago). i have pubes 1 and 1/2 inches around the base of my dick, and they grow to be like 1" to 1 1/2". other than that and my head, i have no dark hair any where else for my stage. i have a deep voice, but i think that it's naturally like that because of my other signs.

basically, my whole family is tall. my brothers are- 6'3", 6'4", and 6'6". additionally, my dad is 6'5". my mom is like 5'8", which is a little taller than average for a woman. if it also helps, my whole males family started puberty late, like me.

but, if you can please take the previous paragraph out of the issue, will i be tall too? i was thinking so because i started puberty at like 5'6" and many kids are not that tall when they start.
Don't flatter yourself, I'd say you're short for a 15 year old, and considering where you are ;P, though growth works different for everyone I am 5'9, been like that for awhile.. And yes you'll be atleast 6 feet tall if not more ;P

And I started puberty while being under 5 feet tall, now am I a midget?

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back