View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2007, 06:21 PM  
Maxx 3 1/2
Junior Member+

Maxx 3 1/2's Forum Picture

Default Re: circumcision on 3 brothers this fri.... HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A to the J View Post
major surgery? when did it become major surgery?well ither way me and my younger brother are getting cut. I'm pretty sure maxx is still getting done too. Mom hasnt folded in on this. so idk. Ive done some reserch tho (i hope maxx has lol) but i seen you could get it done on diffrent levels. Tight, loose, med ect. A loose circumcision leaves many of the intence sencativity glans still there, and its a lot easer to masterbate and has a lot less scaring. I'm going to tell the doc i want to be done loose. I told mom and she said thats fine i asked her what she was going to tell the docter to have us done if i didnt say myself, she said "well i figured as tight as he can get it" so i told her ill tell the doc what i want myself. She said she was fine with that. So hopefully maxx reads this first thing in the morning befor we go becouse im not bringing it up. If not i guess he gets done high and tight. o well, shoulda done his reserch right? I'll keep you all updated on what its like.
WTF!!! thats wrong! There was a diffrance and you did'nt tell me! that docter took most of my intire shaft skin and u didnt tell me??!!?? I didnt have much to start with 1 1/2 soft and it apears that 1/2 was my forskin! now all i got is a little head sticking out of my groin!!! Theres nothing to hold on too when i pee becouse pretty much the hole thing got circumsized! and it hurts so i gota sit to pee!

And the freaking docter!!! I had my sergery last after aj and trent and the docter actualy says "and your the oldest?" when he sees my penis!!!

Thats wrong you didn't tell me about this.... I'm going to get you back, i PROMISE.

I'm Maxx M/15/OH It's nice to meet you all. PM me anytime and we can chat! If you know A to the J on here, yes he is my brother, yes he is a pain, but know you better not mess with him. I hate his big D***ed little a** but i still love him. too.