View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2007, 08:48 AM  
Hyper
VT Lover

Default Re: Man i feel like shit again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Runner 4 Life View Post
Everyday i feel like shit. Im a gamer.. and when im playing games it relieves me of my depression for only a little while. I wont even go outside barely at all anymore.. and i barely let people become my friends.

My best friend, for example. If he calls me up and "Hey mate, wanna grab a movie?". im like "sure lets go". But he is the only one. My friends at school i have been hanging with for like 2 years now, but never want to go to movies with them outside of school. Why? I have no idea.

Yes they are my friends, but my mind keeps saying no. (Only to going out with them on weekends). I just end up staying home doing nothing. Im bored shitless... but still wont go out. I hate being seen in public. Self-image i spose.

Anyway, any reasons? I dunno. Thanks anway

Let's see, I almost never go out anymore.. Hey wait it's been like that for half a decade.. I have no friends except for 1 who lives 100 miles away from here as I moved.. I can sit infront of the comp for over 24 hours, belive it or not. I barely do anything, I sometimes think when I am outside that I look stupid and that ppl are looking at me, and I am scared that I will meet someone who I don't wan't to meet..

So in short summary if this is because of NOTHING, then get over it ffs

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote