View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2007, 03:22 AM  
A to the J
Junior Member+
A to the J's Forum Picture
Unhappy Re: circumcision on 3 brothers this fri.... HELP!!!

i want it becouse it looks so much better! and girls say it's more visualy stimulating. I aggree! they've asked 1'000s of women and all polls and servays show most women thik it's much more atractive. I want it becouse I'm 13 I've been masterbating sence i was 10 and daily sence i was 11 and i've never been able to realy injoy j/o. I mean ya i've looked over the stretching thing. I've tryed it with ky and lotion. It's not going to work. I mean youd have to see my penis (and i'm not showing ) to understand at all. My head is huge. When i get hard my forskin is stretched so tight around it my forskin gets stretch marks. Now emagin trying to push it through a hole thats about the size of a earphone plug.
There's just know way, ive tryed. It'd need to be cut open no matter what. Ether that or drasticly ripped is the only way. I wana be able to masterbate like a normal person and not just rubb the head through my forskin (you have no idea how long it takes to come) Thats why i want it. My lil brother wants it (God knows y?) maxx is the one with the close mindedness to it lol. But i see y i mean he dosent have the problem i do...

"If your dick was as big as your mouth you'd be real"
funny stuff!!!! BPTMB!!!!!!!
And yes maxx 3 1/2 is my brother!!!