Thread: Do I have OCD?
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #1
SomethingIncredible

Default Do I have OCD?

Everyone I know considers me OCD. I considered myself OCD for a long time. I had my obsessions, but my mom refused to take me to anyone like a psychiatrist because I didn't clean my room often enough to be OCD in her standards. I have the unwanted thoughts, for example, someones walking down the hall at school, instantly without even wanting to I hear what a gay outfit, or what a stupid asshole. I recently found a way to deal with that. I own people. Someone will call me gay or something stupid for example, and I just wait about one second, and then the perfect comeback is in my head. I found this way effective with dealing with the thoughts, and it was fun to own people. But some of the time the thoughts are directed at me, and I know I can't beat my own thoughts.

Other stuff:
I belive I may be delusional also, because I once belived I was god, and I have delusions of power. I also believe people can read my mind, so whenever I'm around someone and the thoughts are acting up I just clear my mind by constantly thinking one thing like badthoughtsbadthoughtsbadthoughs. I also believe people plot against me and talk about me behind my back. So am I OCD and delusional or Paranoid Schizophrenic?
SomethingIncredible is offline   Reply With Quote