View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2007, 01:44 AM  
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Default Re: Post ALL Masturbation Questions / Techniques / Discussion HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygeek View Post
I guess I'll start all over and explain this more clearly. Going back and reading I guess I left a few things out.

1. I begin to masturbate, y'know friction and all that.. *blushes*
2. Soon, it will feel like it's going to masturbate. Sometimes I stop here because I'm afraid of masturbating 'all over', and sometimes I keep going.
Masturbating "all over"? Do you mean ejaculating all over, or something?

Quote:
3. Once it starts to ejaculate, it like tenses up. Then it does a couple spasms and releases (which I guess is where the term "spit" comes from - sorry new to this slang and stuff).
Pleasurable spasms, right?

Quote:
4. Then maybe 75% of the time it will be sore after (which as you said is normal) and maybe a quarter of those times it will sting only at the very tip of the penis. Then it like dribbles for about 5 minutes...
Oh, OK, that sounds pretty normal. Is the stinging really painful? If it's dull and slight, it's probably just irritation of some type.

Quote:
I assume the tensing up and dribbling is because I'm scared for whatever reason to just 'let it go'. Or is that normal? Not sure. Anyways, I sent you a PM, Dolphus, in case you don't notice... Thanks to whoever has responded, as you can imagine I'm a little nervous about all of this.
Voluntary tensing if you don't want to freely release is normal, yep. The only cure is to not tense up - that's psychological.

Hope I'm helping.

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie