View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM  
countrygeek
Junior Member+

countrygeek's Forum Picture

Default Re: Post ALL Masturbation Questions / Techniques / Discussion HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
The only time I've ever felt discomfort/stinging when ejaculating is if I've done it during the refractory period. You may want to speak with your doctor. I've heard of small injuries in the urethra causing these symptoms, but that wouldn't last so long.
I guess I'll start all over and explain this more clearly. Going back and reading I guess I left a few things out.

1. I begin to masturbate, y'know friction and all that.. *blushes*
2. Soon, it will feel like it's going to masturbate. Sometimes I stop here because I'm afraid of masturbating 'all over', and sometimes I keep going.
3. Once it starts to ejaculate, it like tenses up. Then it does a couple spasms and releases (which I guess is where the term "spit" comes from - sorry new to this slang and stuff).
4. Then maybe 75% of the time it will be sore after (which as you said is normal) and maybe a quarter of those times it will sting only at the very tip of the penis. Then it like dribbles for about 5 minutes...

I assume the tensing up and dribbling is because I'm scared for whatever reason to just 'let it go'. Or is that normal? Not sure. Anyways, I sent you a PM, Dolphus, in case you don't notice... Thanks to whoever has responded, as you can imagine I'm a little nervous about all of this.

Need some help/advice/support? Get me on AIM at LastTrainRunning. Try to be helpful as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=S4CinNLMich (DISCLAIMER: I'm in NONE of these. )