View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2011, 01:18 PM  
LGCALI's Forum Picture
Name: Larry
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Originally Posted by Tolso View Post
It's normal, don't worry. If it happens before, it is probably because of too much, or lack of masturbation. If it's after, it is just because you just masturbated

Own Question:

Is it normal to get angry easily when you haven't masturbated in some time?

I agree with the folks on here who are reluctant to call this or that "normal", but having said that I know that there are a whole lot of things in an adolecent's life that make them anxious, frustrated, or ANGRY. Not masturbating is probably more of a contributing factor. Like; my parents really pissed me off today, I didn't do that well on a test, that girl I like still ignores me AND I haven't "rubbed one out" in a while.

A lot of guys will be very angry or upset about something and retreat to their room to masturbate. Afterwards, they find that they feel better. Grownups have "stress releiving toys" to squeeze at their job. Kids "squeeze" themselves, lol.

Masturbation is a great stress reliever, but lack of masturbation (unless you ended up with casts on both arms for a real long time) shouldn't be a "cause" of that stress.
LGCALI is offline   Reply With Quote