View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:37 PM  
Default My first post, but i will be checking back!not a virgin but sex question

I've been on this forum before like two years ago, but i forgot the login information and stuff -_- It looked different too. But my real question is a problem. I'm a 16 year old guy, and I have a girlfriend. We've been dating for almost a month and we're actually already having sex. She's not a virgin from before me. The first time we had sex it was for an hour straight, she said it was the best sex she ever had, and that i was also the hmm.. biggest she had too. The thing is though, I didn't cum, but she orgasmed a few times. I am worried because I didn't cum. My brother was home, so maybe I was nervous of him hearing us get too loud. (He was across the house but idk where he was)

Honestly I was afraid to cum too early, and I used to masturbate like 3 times a week, so id try to build up my stamina, or whatever. And if I really wanted to i could orgasm in a matter of minutes.

We had sex again the next week... my parents were home -_-... so again i didnt want to get too loud we put on music and made sur not to go over it. We had sex for like half an hour different positions like the first time, and it felt good, and it felt good for her too, but then she said she couldnt take any more cause I was putting it in too deep.

Can some one please help me? I need to be able to ejaculate during intercourse so that my girlfriend doesn't feel offended. It might be because I'm used to the tighter grip of my hand rather than.. you know. But I need to work on it cause I enjoy it but I cant bring myself to cum. Thank you! I think i gave enough information, but I will be checking back for answers.