View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Self Harm Calendar

I thought I could stop, I thought I was done - but it's just too hard when everyday, whenever something bothers me, I immediately start thinking about cutting myself. And I know that if anyone finds out, then Im back to the mental hospital - that's why Im really going to make an effort to hide it.

My room really has nothing to cut with, I had to search to find what I used last night.
I EDITED OUT THE PART THAT TOLD HOW YOU DID IT ~ Bobby

And Ive never cared about hiding it before, once I told my parents, I felt no reason to hide it. I dont care what people at school think of it, the people that know me already find me weird, their opinions of me couldnt get any worse. Before, when the cutting/burning was on my arms, I wouldnt try to hide it, sleeves annoy me really badly. If it was bugging me, Id roll the sleeves up and make up an excuse, blame it on my dog. That flies with most people. I always wear jeans anyway, so that will cover the cuts. No one will see it. Ill make sure of it this time.

Thanks for that Heather, though, it just helps to know someone cares and at least understands.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by Bobby; May 16th, 2007 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Edits