View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:03 AM  
amos

Default Re: flirting with suicide

i agree with that attually it is all about love it about the love u get from your family and your firned and about people you love more than just firneds.

but with this girl ~Tortured Beauty~ is right A genuine guy is pretty hard to find so be that genuine guy as she said show to here you care, show to her you understand her and be there for her as ~Tortured Beauty~ say hav a laugh hav a joke also pay attension, maker her laugh, and show her your there. you lot life in ya yet don;t giv up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingEye666 View Post
people probably tried flirting with suicide and tryin it. i wanna die my life sucks that bad for me to actually wanna die. all the cheerleaders at my school are sluts and the jocks are so faggoty. the preps and those wannabe kids piss me off so much i just wanna bring in a gun and shoot them all and kill myself after. i feel worthless a lot. i have a problem, i like this girl but i doubt shed ever go out with me. ususally wen people wanna die, its most often a love related issue. i really like/love this girl but i cant seem to get her to notice me
amos is offline   Reply With Quote