Banned

Name: Sage
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by embers View Post
Oh you absolute NUTTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercode View Post
That is from my rep. Why do people use the rep system to neg rep people that have opposing views. Technically this is bashing. I don't know who did this, but I made a point the mods that people have been abusing the system.

Why? Because I am following faith. That is completely ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by embers View Post
It was more of semi-supportive sarcasm, but it's cool, I'll be ignorant if you want me to.
Quote:
Sorry. I was already pissed off because someone decided to abuse the rep system and give me a neg rep on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguystrangler View Post
IMO the rating system should be removed. It is abused by faggy little children who don't like you. Pretty much used for no other reason.
Quote:
I wouldn't go that far to insult people. I just think it's immature to neg rep someone because of different views. OK let's end the neg rep thing and get back on topic.
Keep it on topic you lot. If you have a problem with the damned rep system, or any part of the website, take it up with staff. This isn't the place for it. Cybercode, I would especially recommend that you be less emotionally invested in petty forum squabbles like that as well, as you're only attracting more negative attention to yourself and fanning the flames of shit staff has to deal with.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote