Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2011, 11:22 AM  
llamafarmer

Name: Joe
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? Labour (which is the UK's version of Democratic i guess
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Far left
3 Are you pro choice? In basically any situation
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yep
5 Are you opposed to change? Nope i like change
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Nope
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Yep
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? It doesn't really apply to me
9 Do you support the War on Terror? I don't believe you can have a war on 'terror' you can't destroy an idea
10 Are you tolerant? Yep
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Nope
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? I don't see them as inferior, only when they preach mindless hate that sprouts from a single sentence do i see them as inferior
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Nope
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Not sure.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, Abortion is legal in the US, so by banning stem cell research pro-lifers are basically saying "You can have abortions but we're going to prevent the saving of life in protest of you killing life" Which is the biggest oxymoron
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? idk
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yep.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Racist, No. Narrow Minded, Yes.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 42
20 Who is your Representative? N/a
21 Who is your Senator? n/a

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 14
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? rich-middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Gay
llamafarmer is offline   Reply With Quote