Thread: NATO Slackers!
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2007, 01:17 PM  
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: NATO Slackers!

Alex there only there for political reasons that way they can say they were there if it turns out well and if it doesn’t they can say that they had little to do with it
meanwhile our guys are dying
I grew up with a guy from grade 4 on
I met him when we moved here we were in the same class, were assigned the same seat on the bus hell we even have the same last name (not related as far as we know...)
He’s in Afghanistan right now
He could easily die there because there undermanned
Why? Because our so called allies are refusing to help

Of course they didn’t get involved in the IRA
The IRA was a revolutionary movement first of all, not a terrorist group from the other side of the planet
Second of all I don’t think the IRA ever murdered over 3thousand innocent civilians without provocation in one sweep
Not to mention the fact that they left the economy in shards and the Pentagon the HQ for the world’s most powerful military was crippled
I don't care what anyone says thats an act of war

Do you really wish we'd invaded Ireland?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all. Consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense recognized by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area."

It was actually started in Europe with the Treaty of Brussels America was asked to join later
it was the precursor to NATO

The USSR wanted to join
Because they were not a democracy, did not protect human rights, freedom etc...
they were refused entry

this pissed them off and Warsaw was created shortly after

They benefited more because they were the ones that were the most in danger
In Germany's more...rash days they invaded France if it wasn’t for the allied countries we dont know what France would be like today

Germany PISSED the USSR off by allowing them to join they became a less appealing target because the second Germany was invaded then 3 nuclear power countries were supposed to anyway be very upset

NATO is still growing
In 2004 alone 6 countries were added
They don’t posses the military power that some of the long time members such as America, the UK, France etc... Have so i fully understand them not helping much its not because they don’t want to
For them it’s because they can’t

But France is a nuclear power
They have a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Counsel
They have a very powerful military
Yet will they send any of their men to the front lines where there needed?
So that our guys can actually have someone watching their back
So that every day when I turn to CBC I won’t hear about another dead Canadian solider
God some of them were even younger than me...

Germany has a very powerful military, unfortunately
State of the art
Best money can buy
But will they help out at all? noooooooo
fuckin Nazis

step up or get out
simple as that

♫♪Κodie♪♫

Last edited by Whisper; May 11th, 2007 at 01:38 PM.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote