Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2007, 08:10 PM  
Mannequin
Nice Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
hahahaha, you should feel like a complete asswhole right now.

you just told me that i should rub poop on myself and orgasm over it.
He knows what he told you, idiot.

Quote:
1. No.

Why? because fetishes ARENT something you can choose over. a fetish is something that a person gets a physically, and healthy uncontrollable erotic feeling over. and no, Homosexuality is not a fetish.

why does a person have to SURELY choose to have fetishes? if you can explain something that i think is a good argument, then i might decide to believe what you believe.

2. Even if someone has a "poop" fetish, it is not the poop that turns them on. its the person producing it that does. for instance, if i saw Jenna Jameson nakedly smearing poop all over herself, then i might get turned on, but if i just see a log in the toilet, then im not going to get turned on.
Why are you completely going off topic. You could not be a scientist because for one, you have the attention span of a fly and come up with incredibly eccentric ideas that you came up with without any logic whatsoever.

Also, again you cannot speak for others. you don't have a poop fetish so you can not say people with them are not turned on by poop. of course they are turned on by the poop and the person. it would not be called a poop fetish if they were not attracted to the poop!! Do you think through anything??

Get back on topic and reply to every segment of my last two posts.

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote