Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM  
Mannequin
Nice Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
my position does not change because i feel that my views are most logical. countless people disagreed with Abraham Lincoln, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and William Ford, but those people kept their views and eventually, more and more people agreed, and their views became more common throughout their surroundings.
*sighs*, they had actual evidence. You cannot speak for anyone, but yourself when it comes to the topics of what goes on in an individuals mind. For example, ford made the assembly line and cars..etc. He did not say completely outrageous things. You have obviously not spoken to many gay people. I am telling you right now that I did not chose. Why would I be lying? You think if everyone was just pretending to be gay everyone would know by now!!

Quote:
im not trying to make you guys believe in my ideas, although i don't understand why you guys would disagree with me. i don't dislike any of you because you disagree with me on this topic, because i know that what i think about this is something that a lot of people either aren't ready to, or just don't want to accept.
Actually, you are! thats the whole point of debating. Everyone disagrees with you because you have gay people in front of you telling you that you are wrong. I don't hate you..no one here does. You are wrong though! I have more prove because i am gay. that settles it. i am gay and did not chose. i win.

Quote:
you may not be straight because you might like the attention of being gay. you might like to feel different. you might not want to conform with others. you may feel like sex with girls is morally wrong. but you are not straight because you chose to be not straight.

pay attention to the bolded text. see, i was referring to all of the people i have talked to about this issue. you seemed to have misunderstood what i said.

pay attention to the underlined text. maybe we were all born with the name patty. we could have been, but i dont think we were. maybe, every single person's name was patty but then legally changed to your current name. i disgree with that, but i still think that it might be a possibility, but more untrue than true--about 99.99%-00.01%
LOL, i made up random shit. You actually think it is a possibility. There is no possibility. You are incredibly gullible. Also, you cannot make up percents and claim them to be factual. There is NO chance...you cannot even begin to say there is.

I'm telling you, every gay person on this site did not chose to be gay. We would know more than you because we are experiencing it and you are not. so therefore, you are wrong and we are right. There is absolutely no debate, because none of us are lying!!!

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote