View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2007, 08:56 PM  
Default Re: I need guy help pleasey?

Originally Posted by x__onyx View Post
In my honest opinion, he does not like you the same way you like him. and now, because you told him that you like him, he doesn't want to hurt your feelings because he thinks that he might be leading you on by talking to you.

My reasoning? simple

i was 14 once, all of my friends were 14 once, and mostly everyone that i know has been 14 once. If a girl that i thought of as a friend told me that she liked me, id feel really weird and i wouldn't want to really talk to her, because I'd know that shed be thinking of me as a boyfriend, but i'm thinking of her as a girlfriend.

and secondly, just because i care about looks doesn't make me shallow. a person is ffoolish if they don't care about looks. in ANY and EVERY dating relationship, there needs to be a healthy mental, physical, emotional, and sexual relationship. if theres is a poor type of relationship, then the overall relationship wont be a good one and will end poorly.

What I find interesting act like you know everything when you're, what?
And talking to me wouldn't be leading me on.
It would be nice.
Saying 'Cheyeahh, I like you too. Let's date.'
Would be leading me on.
Get your facts straight before giving someone "advice"
Firstly, i know enough about relationships to be talking about them, and i know how a guy ACTUALLY FEELS, in fact, I'd say that i know more than you do about it.

notice how i underlined and bolded "thinks".

thats doesn't mean that he IS leading you on, but he might think that he is.

and from my experience, if a girl that i didn't want to be "relationshiply" connected to, then if i gave her any attention at all, then i would think that she thought that i was going out of my way and that i cared about her the same way, in which case, she might give her hopes up, and then in the long run, being led on.

lastly, don't be telling me that im giving you bad advice. i am a guy, i know how guys think. i am giving you a GREAT perspective of what he might and probably is thinking.

im not going to really compare it to this, but i think that you are in denial that he might not like you. its not about me telling you that, "he might not like you". its about m giving you advice that you should highly consider.

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time

Last edited by DestroyTheFuture; May 8th, 2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: for Editing:
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote